Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mona is going out

Mona has a pierce in Belly button
Mona in jean shorts and sexy blouse


I think what we have here is as close to a gallery of Thai hotties in Daisy Dukes as we are gonna get. Believe me when I tell you I tried my best but it is a job easier said than done.

Mind you, the 60 pictures of sexy girls in jean shorts isn’t to be missed. Yes, they might not all be skimpy short shorts as worn by Miss Duke but sexy pics they are. Or should that be chicks? I dunno… carry on without me, I need a beer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgJQn-ZFK3U

Thai girl wear a short jean in Thailand. Angry bar girl. Picture of a little angry Thai girl with short jeans in Koh Pha Ngan. Great pictures with the beautiful teddy bears at the background. Lovely lady with a Blue short jeans are posing on the Red sofa.

Asian girls don't shy to be pictured between the teddy bears, she like to tease and love to play in front of the camera. Just a great photo from some one who have the right attitude to do this.

No comments :

Post a Comment