Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mona sleep with me tonight, Night Night

she is sexy in short PJs want sleep in my room
Mona in my Bed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wYrfZ1m8QM

Not quite but she’s 23 yr old and looks several years younger still. She’s the second set from Sunday. I meet her 6pm on the South Bank and things get off to an awkward start when she shows up gabbing on her phone and remains on the call for five minutes after seeing me before finally hanging up and beginning the date. She then either misunderstands or just plain rejects the two-cheek kiss. It’s all very clumsy. Nontheless I came out onto the date with a strong frame: I will fuck this girl or piss her off in trying. I will NOT become her friend.


Office-Lady from Hospital: I met this girl while traveling around researching prices at several hospitals for medical costs in Thailand. Right away she was very friendly towards me and smiling, but I also noticed we had a special connection. Without feeling awkward I asked her out for lunch, in front of all her co-workers. She laughed and passed me her cell phone number on a piece of paper. WE shared several good laughs, and I bid her goodbye and left.

The next day we went out for dinner, but she brought along a female friend. I thought she must be a very careful nice girl, and there was not going to be any scoring that night. The next day I called her again and told her I wanted to see her again, but without the “sister”. She said she was not sure about this, but I was firm and insisted I would only see her if we could meet alone. I bid her a friendly goodbye on the phone, and I did not expect to hear any more from her again.

The next day, she called and said her friend was sick, and she could meet me without bringing her friend along. I was delighted, and to make a long story short; I shagged her on the third meeting.



No comments :

Post a Comment