Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Good Night, I'm sleeping.

in my PJs and blanket
Me in my bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2MbiOKca-g

Thai Girls are GOOD in bed: Bad girls, good girls, all of them.

PART ONE: Bad Girls

While I never had a regional Good Girl acting dead fish in the night, there was the odd lazy whore of course. But that's the exception of the rule:

So many sex workers are at least service-minded, trying to perform and make their customer happy, especially in Bangcock. Then there are those bar girls who really take off. I had the pleasure especially in Isaan: pussies dripping, nipples rocketing skywards, screams all over the place and bonking me mad until I begged for mercy. No kidding.

When out whoring, I never care for beauty. In Isaan, you won't find stunning sex workers anyway (but world's most wonderful Good Girls). I try to find good-natured, entertaining, supporting prostitutes. If the whole harem flashes tattoos, cigarettes and beer breath - I go home empty-handed. But when I finally do buy pussy, most likely she'll be fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment